An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are now looking for an exceptional E-commerce Administrator to join our fabulous team at our Head Office in South Manchester.
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, you will assist with content across all E-commerce trading sites to ensure product is maximised to its full potential through planning, content and photography.
Duties will include:
- Categorising products in line with company needs and guidelines in a matter that maximizes sales on all trading sites.
- Assist in submitting all completed content to relevant parties in line with critical path.
- Review all on site content to be sure publish is optimised and correct in line with allocations.
- Performing regular checks to be sure all in stock products are available for purchase.
- Action any additional product placements on transactional sites to optimise sales.
- Assist both internal and external teams with promotional activity in the form of on-site merchandising, banners and homepages.
- Raising tickets and communicating with external teams to resolve issues on trading sites.
You will have/be:
- Experienced in the world of fashion
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and excel and Photoshop
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of copyrighting